1. Your vacation is valid for one week (7 nights) of accommodations. Destinations listed on this website are on a space available basis. Vacation Resort Getaways has the right to add, delete or substitute resort destinations without prior notice.
2. Your vacation is valid for your resort accommodations only. It does not include resort taxes, meals, beverages, gratuities, transportation, resort user fees, deposits, service charges or incidental expenses. Resort taxes vary depending on destination and time of travel and are due at the time of booking. Check-in days may vary depending on location. Sorry, no pets.
3. This offer is for a minimum of two adults and up to 2 to 6 additional guests where space permits. Adults must be a minimum of 21 years of age and possess a valid drivers license and a major credit card for identification (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
4. A 15-day advance notice is required when making your reservation. When your reservation is confirmed, a written confirmation will directions and check-in times will be mailed to you along with the information regarding your accommodations. All reservations are final and non-refundable.
5. Resort accommodations are available year-round with a surcharge for peak season or holidays. At the time of booking, all accommodations are subject to Vacation Resort Getaways allotment or availability. Availability subject to change without notice.
6. This vacation offer is not valid where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. Vacation Resort Getaways, assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representations made in conjunction with this offer by any distributor and/or their agents other then those included in this offer.
7. Travelers are responsible for all personal charges at the host resort, (e.g. telephone calls, meals and use of resort amenities) and any utility surcharges or other permissible charges imposed by the resort, as well as any damage, loss or theft to the resort accommodations and facilities that are caused by the travelers or their guest.
8. Vacation Resort Getaways, its agents, assignees or designees act only as agents for the resort and will not assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, injury or damage to persons, property or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
9. Your vacation is for promotional use only and cannot be sold, auctioned or bartered to the end-user. No refunds shall be provided for any unused portions of this offer. Your membership may not be redeemed for cash.
10. ALL INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL REQUIRES A PASSPORT. Each traveler is responsible for obtaining all required travel documents prior to travel.
11. When making a reservation, a deposit may be required. This deposit will be refunded when you have required home from your vacation. It will not be returned if you fail to stay at the resort on a confirmed reservation. Additional terms and conditions may apply.